Comment on page
Help! None of my Grids or Floods are starting!
Here are some possible explanations to why your Grids or Floods might not be starting successfully.
There may be certain scenarios where Grids or Floods may not be starting successfully due to various issues possibly relating to your account, billing and/or a Flood related outage.
Below is a list of possible reasons why you are not able to launch a Grid or Flood.
A free trial account will only expire its node hours if they haven't been used for at least 90 days. We sometimes have customers who signed up a while ago, ran a small amount of tests, but then later decided to log in again after a hiatus.
When there are account related problems like this you will generally experience the following behaviour when trying to run a Flood or launch a Grid:
1. You will see a red ! (exclamation mark) icon as below when trying to view the execution dashboard of a Flood:
2. When viewing the same Flood, the Timeline, Logs, and Grid selector dropdown list are all greyed out as follows:
3. Your node hours counter is blank:
These are all telltale signs that your account node hours have expired or run out.
If you have made the decision to upgrade to one of our paid subscriptions, it is also possible that your payment has been flagged by our 3rd party payment provider for various reasons.
This flag response is also sent to our billing platform automatically and as a security measure, you will not be able to start any Grids until it is manually verified by a member of our Customer Success Engineering team.
If you see your allocated hours on your node hour counter, then this means the hours have successfully been credited to your account; however you will need to navigate to your billing page:
Please verify and note the following details:
- Please check that your newly chosen subscription level is the one you expect to be selected.
- Please check if an invoice has been generated with a recent date.
- Please note the number of node hours credited and if they are shown in your counter.
While we take all necessary steps to ensure the platform is highly available at all times, it is possible that the platform maybe experiencing some difficulties at some times due to upstream service providers or other external / internal factors.
It is highly recommended to subscribe to receive email notifications of any outages on the platform by clicking on the SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES button: